Trying out the PANCAKE HOUSE's weekend promo

When I found out that the PANCAKE HOUSE weekend promo was about to end this month, I quickly planned my weekend trip to SM GRAND CENTRAL and try out their

PANCAKE AND TACOS ALL-YOU-CAN PROMO.

This is the PANCAKE HOUSE in SM GRAND CENTRAL

I got there around 11am and I first ordered the PANCAKE with CHICKEN NUGGETS.
their CHICKEN NUGGETS are not the fastfood type of Nuggets. They use chicken fillet meat and it tasted so yummy and meaty. unlike other chicken nuggetts that are too flourly. 




They will ask you what you would like to be served first


. I ordered the Pancake with Chicken Nuggets.
It comes with 3 pcs. of light and Fluffy PANCAKES complete with  Maple syrup and whipped butter and 3 pcs of Meaty Chicken Nuggets with perfect compliments of gravy. With drinks of your choice either Coffee or iced tea.


Next, I tried the Meaty Spaghetti with Beef Tacos.
Unlike what I read in other reviews, Their Spaghetti is not sour. In fact, Pinoys will definitely like their Spaghetti because it has a sweet taste.
For their Tacos, eating this was a challenge because it can be a bit messy. But the experience is worth it. 


Refillable ICED TEA.


My 3rd place was another Spaghetti and Tacos.
I really like the Beefy Tacos. the shell is so crunchy and the filling is the perfect mix of lettuce, onion, tomatoes, minced beef and grated cheese.




This is my 4th plate.
By this time I was already so full. But I said to myself. This will be my first and last time
to avail the promo so might as well challenge myself.
my only excuse for eating this much is that
I am practicing OMAD
(ONE MEAL A DAY)


Their Coffee is the only thing that I did not like.
It was not made right.
it was too bitter. it felt like the coffee grind was overheated.
It just was not made right. and was too bitter or burnt.



Overall, I enjoyed my experience availing their promo. I know they will offer this promo again soon.
and I recommend you to try it.
the price is Php399 plus tax.
my total bill was PHP 427.50
Other discounts are no longer applicable like
Senior Citizen or PWD discounts.



My experience dining here in their SM Grand Central Branch was very good. The stuff was very attentive and served with a smiling face.
This is actually my first time dining here and I enjoyed it. 
After this gastronomic food trip. I set my phone timer and walked around the SM Mall for 3 hours to help digest the food that I just ate.


Thank you for visiting my website
https://tigerjuicebox.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUBBLES CRISPY PATA & RESTAURANT / THE PRIDE OF LUCENA

Lunch and Dinner at MANDARIN SKY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT

Buying a New Huawei Matebook D 15. An addition to our Huawei gadget collections.