Lunch and Dinner at MANDARIN SKY SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
Month of June is the season of students’ graduation or moving up from School levels.
Last June
4, 2024, I was invited by a friend for light lunch at MANDARIN SKY – SM GRAND
CENTRAL BRANCH. Then afterwards, we went window shopping and had our facials
done at Bioessence.
The funny
thing is, that night I was also invited by another friend for dinner at MANDARIN
SKY this time at their Banawe branch for the celebration of my godson’s moving
up and for getting high honor in school. What a coincidence. But I’m not
complaining about this. In fact, I feel so lucky that I get invited to their
special occasion.

FRIED MANTAO
(option of Steamed Mantao)
Mantao Bread fried into a beautiful golden brown color.
Lightly crispy outside and soft tasty inside with the
side dip of sweet condensed milk.
A must-try
![]() |
| SOY CHICKEN W/ RICE Chicken so tender and hot steamy rice. The perfect comfort food for any one. |
![]() |
| STEAMED HAKAW Everyone's favorite Dimsum Steamed as you order to you have to wait for about 15 minutes before it can be served. |
![]() |
| Fried Noodles with Seafood. This is one of their specialty dish. you would see this almost on every table. (option of Pork, Beef or Seafood) |
![]() |
| Sweet and Sour Pork. A true test if a restaurant serves good food is if their sweet and sour dishes tastes good. and this one tasted perfect. Crunchy tender pork in just the right blend of sweet and sour sauce. |
![]() |
| Steamd Lapu-lapu fish In any chinese celebration, this dish is essential. Fresh Lapu-lapu dish steamed with onion leaks. (you choose on what size of the fish you want to order. they have an aquarium of fresh fish in the restaurant and we ordered for the 500grams fish. |
![]() |
| BLACK PEPPER BEEF. You'd be surprised on how tender their tenderloin beef is. also a must-try. The next time you and your family or friends or workmates are celebrating any occasion or just want to enjoy good and authentic Chinese cuisine. Try Mandarin Sky Seafood Restaurant. I can guarantee you will enjoy the experience. Thank you for visiting my new website. come drop by again soon. https://tigerjuicebox.blogspot.com/ TigerJuiceBox |











Comments
Post a Comment